Saturday, September 10, 2011

The importance of fashion choice while doing cardio...........

So this is a light hearted funny post..... It goes out to the individuals I like to call the 1 milers as in 1 mile per hour crew. Sorry I know I know we all have to start somewhere with our cardio journey but I just don't see the point in doing it if you don't want to sweat!! I hear it time and time again... "we need more fans", "can I have all 20 of the fans on full blast over my head?", "if I go any faster I'll get over heated" COME ON PEOPLE...... Really?? At this point I would publicly like to state for the record that I am in fact NOT a runner :) My moto... I Only Run When Chased! However, I am not part of the 1 milers club. Me and my non running self will tear somethings up on the dreaded Stepmill and let me tell you that sweat does in fact happen and happens a lot. Which brings me to my point... After an intense 50 min on the stepmill I realized just how epic a failure my fashion choice was for the day.........
I think I'm just gonna leave you all with this one........ LMAO or should I say SMAO!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Really one mile an hour the only time I have ever seen that at the gym the lady was very overweight and sweating like crazy. I thought I was slacking at 3mph because my bad hip has been giving me fits.

    ReplyDelete