Monday, September 5, 2011

Inspiration.....



This is one of the pictures that sparked it all..... Until this point, in my head I was training for my Figure Pro card. Then off of an airplane from the Bronx she came. My inspiration.... Kat! Well and the simple fact that the first words out of her mouth were woooowa (interpret that however you want)..... and like that the game changed. If you are lost at this point let me fill you in.... the short version. Life, kids, cancer and the Contra Costa where I placed 2nd in Figure. This qualified me for a National show which if you know me ummmm yeah I wasn't going to stop until I got my pro card. That fact, the pro card is still the goal and believe me you I will not stop until it is mine! However, it will not be in Figure. Welcome to my journey to the Womens Physique division. (google it if you are still lost :)) So today is day 1 of that journey and I will be bringing you along for the ride if you choose to follow. I am crazy passionate about what I do, it is my life, it is my dream.  I don't care for the negative crap people say because it doesn't matter. You have a choice to be inspired by something, someone, by YOU! 
xoxo ~IC 

2 comments:

  1. Rebecca I am so happy you are doing physique! You are going to do incredibly well I am rooting for a pro card for you girl!! You got this!! Love you to bits! xox
    Teigan

    ReplyDelete